Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

New sunnies

Good morning!

What miserable weather! Lets hope for more sun :-)

I have been on the hunt also for some sunglasses, my other pairs are Police and Ray Ban. My husband stole my Ray Bans from me so I didn't really get to use those lots. My old Police ones were slowly falling apart. I found two pairs of  sun glasses which I liked but ended up picking this pair.  



I will only use sunglasses which offer 100% UV protection my eyes are very important to me so I will protect them. This is my main reason for not skimping out on glasses. I got these from Fenwicks Newcastle.

Have you bought some sunglasses recently in the hope for a summer like me haha?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete