Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

My Mascara's and Base

Good Morning!

To start off my blogging everyday this week here is my main Mascara collection, I was wanting to give a proper review on these so I have waited a while before I posted this. I have 
  • Seventeen Doll'd Up in black £6.29 (3 for 2 at the moment!)
  • Benefit They're real in black £18.50 is what I paid but its went up to £19.50!
  • Liz Earle Smudgeproof Mascara in black £14.50
  • Liz Earle Lash Care intensifying Mascara Base £10.50



I bought the Liz Earle mascara and base when they first came out, I Iove anything by Liz Earle. I really like the mascara base it separates my lashes and makes them look more defined. I wasn't too impressed with the mascara, at first I thought it was amazing, no clumps. I did struggle with the straight wand getting the tiny lashes in the corners but when I eventually got all of them it worked with the base beautifully. 
There is only one thing I was really disappointed with the mascara base was that I was using it one day and I think there must have been too much pressure inside the container or something but it practically exploded and I lost most of it after about the 4th time using it. Now I am just scraping the excess left. I would recommend the mascara base I have been using it with other mascara's too and getting great results.

Available at:
Smudgeproof Mascara-http://uk.lizearle.com/eyes/lash-definition-smudgeproof-mascara.html
Lash Care Base- http://uk.lizearle.com/eyes/lash-care-intensifying-mascara-base.html
The Benefit mascara I bought also when that first came out, it is so expensive but at the time I was going to a party after work and thought I should treat myself. I was so impressed like everyone else but now I have had it a while its not my go to mascara because it has went quite clumpy quickly. The first few times using it it was fantastic. I wont be repurchasing this one again mainly because of the price tag and how long it lasted. 

Available at:
Benefit They're Real- http://www.boots.com/en/benefit-theyre-real-mascara_1231677/
Seventeen Doll'd Up- http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Dolld-Up-Mascara_1303111/
I bought the Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara again as it happens when it first came out, I got a free liquid pen liner which I was so excited to use until I noticed I had managed to knock the lid off and it dried up oopps. I love this mascara! The shape of the brush is so good, it can reach all my lashes in the corner of my eye which I find quite difficult to get with a straight brushes. It has not went clumpy and I have has this for a while now. I love the results I get when I use it with the mascara base by Liz Earle. 

Which Mascara's do you have? have you tried any of the ones I own?

No comments:

Post a Comment