Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

First ever blog post ...

Happy new year everyone!

This is the first time I have ever blogged ... Basically I have been following people on Youtube for a while now (I don't like the word following- sounds like I stalk them but anyway you get the point). I have ended up buying/ testing many products because of their recommendations. I have now bought enough crap myself to think that I should review them too and give my opinions on these products and others I have bought.

I also have random creative moments usually cakes/ sweet edible items and thought this would be a good place to share what I have made.  This blog is going to be pretty random from beauty products, cake attempts, to my day to day journeys if exciting enough ...

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment