Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Accessorize- Damselfly


Hello all!

I have saw a few different types of nail varnish like this before I believe Nails Inc and W7 have similar ones to this.  I got this nail varnish as a christmas present from my sister. I love the colour its a light blue with glitter particles in gold, silver and navy. This is a lovely unusual nail varnish, it only took two coats to get the desired effect shown below. I started off with my base coat (Star Nails) then my colour and finished with my top coat (Seche Vite) to give it a lovely glossy finish. This nail varnish lasted a long time without chips, about 5 days! The only down side is that when it comes to removing it from your nails its extremely tough. The glitter just does not want to budge, I reckon it took me about half an hour to eventually remove it from my nails but I find that most glitter nail polishes are like that so its not the only one!

Available at Accessorize in store £4
I have another nail varnish from Accessorize left to try but its an all over glitter one so I will try it soon or maybe just on my ring finger. All in all I cannot fault Accessorize nail varnishes they are amazing value and if I get my way I will have the whole collection!!


Have you tried any of the nail varnishes from Accessorize?  if yes,which ones? :)


2 comments:

  1. If you soak your cotton pad in nail varnish remover then wrap tinfoil round it the glitter polish will be really easy to remove. By the time you have done this on every nail the first nail should be clean. Give it a little rub before you take the foil and cotton wool off, its fantastic! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I need to try this!! I have so many glitter polishes ive been dodging. Thank you!! Xx

    ReplyDelete