Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Accessorize- Elegance

Good evening :)

I have a party tomorrow night so I decided to paint my nails tonight so I don't panic about it a few hours before!. I have used a beautiful neutral caramel colour which will go with any outfit. I chose this as it gives quite a clean salon finish. I started off with my base coat (Star Nails) then two coats of colour finishing with my top coat (Seche Vite). This nail varnish is from Accessorize called Elegance. I love their nail varnishes! I was lucky enough to snap this up in the sale for a whole £2 bargain! Let me know what you think! Have you got any bargains in the January sales?


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was an absolute bargain too. I love it! x

    ReplyDelete