Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Soap & Glory- Kick Ass Concealer

Good evening everyone!

I thought I would do a quick review on Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer!

This product comes in the traditional Soap & Glory packaging which I thing is fantastic it makes there products stand out from the rest. I love how compact this little product is.



Once you open the lid the first part you will notice is the setting powder, there is a small Soap & Glory powder sponge on the top, I have thrown it out misplaced this but I didn't find it any use anyway. I thought when I applied this over the top of the creams it was better done with a brush or my fingers.


Underneath the powder there is a separated section. the pinky side for under your eyes and the yellowy side to use to hide blemishes. There is also a cute mirror for on the go!
The pinky side for under your eyes I don't find that amazing but its still worth a go. The yellowy part for blemishes I find really good I have been using this for a while now and once the setting powder is applied it blends in beautifully. so far this is my favorite product to hide blemishes :-)

Have you tried this product before what do you think? Can you recommend me any other products to hide red marks/ blemishes? x

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this. My favourite product for covering blemishes is the Collection 2000, lasting perfection, I love it :)

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give it a go :) i didn't really get on with Collection 2000's one. Have you tried the illuminating one by Collection 2000? I like that one for under my eyes :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this.
    Found you through the bloghop
    www.beautyrambles.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine doesnt look like this anymore :-( put it in my handbag and its now smashed to bits powder everywhere case broke :-( x

    ReplyDelete